<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2506396360479068951?origin\x3dhttp://fatal-love-kills.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 8, 2009 ' 10:55 PM

omg, fuck lls.

omg, fuck lls.
she today come in,
scold us for folding skirts.
wtf, bitching around again.
please la, sue fang's skirt is LONG.
compared to those fucking short skirts you wear to sch everyday.
you say fold sch skirt very ugly,
-.-
so you saying you very chio lahs?
fucktard seh she.
bitchh
bitchh
bitchh
bitchh

omg i will hate her till the rest of my lifee..
wait hmm that sentence sounds wrong
i will hate her till the end of my life
;D
anwwww i hopee onee dayyy
er
i dunno.
she dorp into a bucket of shit and stink to death?
LOL.

BTW,
i bought a NOTEBOOK :DD
as in
those paper kind la
not a laptop
LOL.
i shall write my secret stuff in it
muahahha
so i wont be posting much on here :DD

i'll write stupid stuff inside lahs,
likee a story or smth
:PPP
and my loved / hateds

I LOVE JOLEENEEE~
I LOVE YINGJIA JIEJIE.
I LOVEE YUANYING.
bubblebee
LOL.
hey bubblebee sounds nicer than bumbleebee
i shall call yuanying bubble bee from now on :PP

♥ elope with me ,




Site

Welcome to _____@bs.com ت
I would love some taqs b4 ue leave
Haters and/or spammers please press alt+F4,
Identity

upload a photo of yourself here !
[YOUR BIG NAME] ت

____ is my biq dayye
I study in this shit school called ____
I'm____ qoin ____
add on more as you like ! Mood - ???
Contact me!

msn: _____@_____.com
friendster: add me :D

Fervor

your loves here :D boyfriend !
qirlfriends !

Abhor

your hates here D: cockcroach!
Unheard Voices

spammers shal nort b entertained .

tagboard code here ! cbox
recommended :D

Audio

: myflashfetish
recommended :D


Escape Hatch

Click fer links !
th-hookups

bitch♥ yoururlhere@bs
bastard♥ yoururlhere@bs
whore♥ yoururlhere@bs
alien♥ yoururlhere@bs
asshole♥ yoururlhere@bs
idiot♥ yoururlhere@bs
retard♥ yoururlhere@bs



Recognition

designer:-YLIME !
basecode:sealedwith-spit♥