<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2506396360479068951?origin\x3dhttp://fatal-love-kills.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 21, 2009 ' 11:26 PM

sian

sian sian
i tues gng roadsafetypark.
dammnit = =
I DUNWAN GO..
i dont like my cca :333
YUANYING IF U AGREE PLEASE BREATH!!!
xD

sighhh
nvm
1 day passes very fast.
LOL.
siann siannn
CCAAA SUCKKSS
OMGGGGGGG

TODAY IM GONNA LET OUT MY FRUSTATIONS!!!!!!
1) CCA SUCKS
BECAUSE NOT LIKE WE DO DRILLS WILL HELP ANYBODY LIDDAT RIGHT
DAMMIT
AND WTF IS SO NICE ABOUT A BUNCH OF GIRLS MARCHING IN ORDER
WHY NOT JUS GET ROBOTS OR SMTH = =

2) SHE IS A FUCKING BITCH
WHYY
BECAUSE
I DONT
LIKE
HER
AND
SHE
FREAKING PISSES ME OFF TO NO ENDDDDDDD!!!!!!
I HAVE NIGHTMARES OF HER, DAMMIT!!!!

3) HOMEWORK SUCKS.
SHITTT
I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING AT ALL
!!!
1) GEO BROCHURE
2) READ CHINESE BK 1
3) READ CHINESE BK 2
4) ZUOWEN
5) YINGYONGWEN
6) REVISE CHINESE
7) ENGLISH REVIEW
DAMMIT LAH.

♥ elope with me ,




Site

Welcome to _____@bs.com ت
I would love some taqs b4 ue leave
Haters and/or spammers please press alt+F4,
Identity

upload a photo of yourself here !
[YOUR BIG NAME] ت

____ is my biq dayye
I study in this shit school called ____
I'm____ qoin ____
add on more as you like ! Mood - ???
Contact me!

msn: _____@_____.com
friendster: add me :D

Fervor

your loves here :D boyfriend !
qirlfriends !

Abhor

your hates here D: cockcroach!
Unheard Voices

spammers shal nort b entertained .

tagboard code here ! cbox
recommended :D

Audio

: myflashfetish
recommended :D


Escape Hatch

Click fer links !
th-hookups

bitch♥ yoururlhere@bs
bastard♥ yoururlhere@bs
whore♥ yoururlhere@bs
alien♥ yoururlhere@bs
asshole♥ yoururlhere@bs
idiot♥ yoururlhere@bs
retard♥ yoururlhere@bs



Recognition

designer:-YLIME !
basecode:sealedwith-spit♥