<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2506396360479068951?origin\x3dhttp://fatal-love-kills.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 6, 2009 ' 12:36 AM

CORRECTION INK ON MY LEG.

I SPILLED CORRECTION INK ON MY LEG
AND IT DRIED
-_____________-

my sis was playing with it
and thenn
she was like messing around with it
then she put it down
iwas like
wow cool
then try go open the bottle
SO TIGHT
CANT OPEN
I YONG LI
wahhhhh
SPISSSHH
all fly out onto my leg
wahh

oww
cant post pics
anw
my right leg is WAYYYY whiter than my left leg now
dang
and then i used powder on my left leg
LOL
to make it look more normal
anw dammit
how am i gonna wear shorts
LOL

and my hand oso got
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

♥ elope with me ,




Site

Welcome to _____@bs.com ت
I would love some taqs b4 ue leave
Haters and/or spammers please press alt+F4,
Identity

upload a photo of yourself here !
[YOUR BIG NAME] ت

____ is my biq dayye
I study in this shit school called ____
I'm____ qoin ____
add on more as you like ! Mood - ???
Contact me!

msn: _____@_____.com
friendster: add me :D

Fervor

your loves here :D boyfriend !
qirlfriends !

Abhor

your hates here D: cockcroach!
Unheard Voices

spammers shal nort b entertained .

tagboard code here ! cbox
recommended :D

Audio

: myflashfetish
recommended :D


Escape Hatch

Click fer links !
th-hookups

bitch♥ yoururlhere@bs
bastard♥ yoururlhere@bs
whore♥ yoururlhere@bs
alien♥ yoururlhere@bs
asshole♥ yoururlhere@bs
idiot♥ yoururlhere@bs
retard♥ yoururlhere@bs



Recognition

designer:-YLIME !
basecode:sealedwith-spit♥