<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2506396360479068951?origin\x3dhttp://fatal-love-kills.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 ' 9:08 PM

omg

OMG.
TODAY I DAM HIGH.
LOL!
I PASSED MY CHINESE.
OMG.
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
AHHH
AHHHH
I CRIED U KNOW LOL
>.<"
nvm ...... hehe.....
yay so happy
:D
:D
:D

anw... today flute boring sia.
i was like listening to musiccc
then my left eye twitch
omg
bad luck
and then really suay
cher came over kaopei me stop listening music
..................
BORED LIKE SHIT
LOL
then " fake went toilet "
so boring inside
me and suefang ran up to class and chatted for like 1 min
( LOL RETARDED )
then come down
anw FINALLLLLY
it was oveeeer :3
:D

anw i go read fanfiction first :x

♥ elope with me ,




Site

Welcome to _____@bs.com ت
I would love some taqs b4 ue leave
Haters and/or spammers please press alt+F4,
Identity

upload a photo of yourself here !
[YOUR BIG NAME] ت

____ is my biq dayye
I study in this shit school called ____
I'm____ qoin ____
add on more as you like ! Mood - ???
Contact me!

msn: _____@_____.com
friendster: add me :D

Fervor

your loves here :D boyfriend !
qirlfriends !

Abhor

your hates here D: cockcroach!
Unheard Voices

spammers shal nort b entertained .

tagboard code here ! cbox
recommended :D

Audio

: myflashfetish
recommended :D


Escape Hatch

Click fer links !
th-hookups

bitch♥ yoururlhere@bs
bastard♥ yoururlhere@bs
whore♥ yoururlhere@bs
alien♥ yoururlhere@bs
asshole♥ yoururlhere@bs
idiot♥ yoururlhere@bs
retard♥ yoururlhere@bs



Recognition

designer:-YLIME !
basecode:sealedwith-spit♥