<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2506396360479068951?origin\x3dhttp://fatal-love-kills.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 ' 7:46 PM


TODAY DAM HENG, OMG.
BITCH LLS NEVER COME.
LLSLLS = luo lao shi looks like shit
:D

anw......
sian first period eng
miss nisrin nagged a whole pile of crap about my letter writing
cos she say i write not long enuff
if write longer then can get higher
sigh~

den homeec
OMG
I COULDNT FIND THE DANG SALT
IT WAS IN DAIRY, CHUYAN SAY
WHAT FUCK
nvm
sigh
at least got do first page = will pass :D

mm
then reccess
HMT LLS NO COME
LOL
whole class was like : WOOHOOO
when chen lao shi came in
OMG, HE'S LIKE SO DAMN NICE COMPARED TO LLS
LLS SUCKS
SUCKS
SUCK
underline SUCKS
she dam bad lah
SHE NEVER GIVE BACK MY GREEN FILE SIA
THAT TIME IT WAS IN HER LOCKER
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE FUCK MINE AND CHARLOTTE IS IN HER LOCKER
SHE DAMN IRRESPONSIBLE LAH
heng is august liao
WALAO
u better dont teach chinese in my class for sec 2
or else..
or else.....
or elsee...........
I'LL USE SENBONZAKURA TO KILL U!!!!!!
lol
haha

anw then history
ergh
boring
oh ya
miss fadzillah didnt believe my dad wrote the letter
( actually i wrote the letter :D )
but LOL
so she said : im gonna call ur dad to check it up okay
then im like : ok
actually i wanted to say : NABEH CALL LAH I SCARED AR CHEEBYEE
LOL
but will die lah
anw
i not sure if my dad know
so after history
I CHIONGED TO TOILET
called my dad
HELLO AH PA AR
if my teacher call u hor
SAY THE LETTER IS U WRITE ONE OKAY~
LOL
haha

anw now it's 8pm and she havent call my dad yet
talk cock sia she
i think she jus wan scare me lor
=P

den maths test
OMG
i die liao
2Q dunno how do
diao
ACTUALLY THE LAST ONE I KNOW DE LOR
I KNOW DE LOR!!
is jus that hor
bell ring
i was like oh shit expecting mrs yang to collect
then she never say anything
then i tot still got like 2 more mins
so i faster do
then i write wrong mah
so i was like take up my correction pen
then she : OKAY, TIMES UP, PENS DOWN
me : WAD THE FFFFFFFFFFF
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i noe how do de lor T_T
T_T
T_T
T_T
anw every maths paper i cnt seem to finish
oMg
im slow
:33

mm
then fti
LOL jolene's pics are so cutee!!!
ahahhahahahhaha
AND THEN GOT ONE GROUP USE BANNEDSTORY
OMG
MAPLE
WOOTS
WOOTS
WOOTS
LOL
so happy LLS not here today :D
think she busy lah
morning she got come
anw
GOOD GOOD
hope she forever dont come
( LOL impossible )

then i went dentist
ergh
SAW MY SGT
OMG
WHAT FUCK
SO SUAY
heng is the nice nice sgt
but got another one
i bu ren shi de
but
should be okay lah
lol
she was like : OH HEY HI!!
then i was like totally freaked out and : er er er er hi.......
LOL faster chiong off
SO SUAY

anw
fri got trainnig
FUCK SIA
I LOST MY CREST
IM SO SCREWWWEEEEED
sigh
npcc SUCKS
SUCKS
SUCKS
SUCKS
NP SCREW URSELF MAN!!!
!!!
!!
i can't wait to be sec 4 and getta hell outta this shit cca
I CANT BELIEVE STAFF WEITING CRIED WHEN SHE LEFT
OMG IF I WAS THE ONE LEAVING I WOULD BE LIKE
YAHOOOOOOO!! YAYYY~~
and she was like : boohoohoo
diao

anw flute was borring
me and jamie was trying to rmb the all the 13 squads captain
LOL
then she was like hitsugaya is 11 right..
then i was like WTH NO!!!! 10 LAH DUMBDUMB
diao
ur fav oso dunno
:3
but nvm lah
anw
we couldnt rmb 7
until she said
the bearbear that one leh
then i was OMG KONAMURA ( whatever the hell u spell his name )
LOL
mm
then we couldnt rmb 12
i only rmb 12 cos of urahara
then he is research and development de mah
but he quit liao
now is the mayori or smth
some gay guy

ANW
BYAKUYA'S SO MEAN OMG
I JUS WATCHED EPISODE 32
AND THEN HE TELL RENJI GO JAIL JUS COS HE LOSE TO ICHIGO
nooooo
renji!
byakuya's such a mean old doof
but
nvm
HE'S SO CUTE!!!
+ SHUAI!!
LOL
mm

ok im hungry
i wanna go eat
:333

♥ elope with me ,




Site

Welcome to _____@bs.com ت
I would love some taqs b4 ue leave
Haters and/or spammers please press alt+F4,
Identity

upload a photo of yourself here !
[YOUR BIG NAME] ت

____ is my biq dayye
I study in this shit school called ____
I'm____ qoin ____
add on more as you like ! Mood - ???
Contact me!

msn: _____@_____.com
friendster: add me :D

Fervor

your loves here :D boyfriend !
qirlfriends !

Abhor

your hates here D: cockcroach!
Unheard Voices

spammers shal nort b entertained .

tagboard code here ! cbox
recommended :D

Audio

: myflashfetish
recommended :D


Escape Hatch

Click fer links !
th-hookups

bitch♥ yoururlhere@bs
bastard♥ yoururlhere@bs
whore♥ yoururlhere@bs
alien♥ yoururlhere@bs
asshole♥ yoururlhere@bs
idiot♥ yoururlhere@bs
retard♥ yoururlhere@bs



Recognition

designer:-YLIME !
basecode:sealedwith-spit♥