<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2506396360479068951?origin\x3dhttp://fatal-love-kills.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 3, 2010 ' 9:10 PM


heh..
today was fun ^^
woke up at 8am
even though im supposed to meet
bugs bunny and SHOEEEE! at bedok at 8.15am
LOL
pwned.

then i met odelia instead
to go east coast park
xD
WE MISSED THE BUS STOP LOL
then had to take back
omgosh so slippery
i nearly fall down T_T

den go ECP.....
bugs booney and shoe got baptized!!!
and shoe's expression when she came out of the water was EPIC
she had this totally BLUR look
HAHA!!! :X

den eat...
then cell
hehe cell so funny...
we played games LOL
then rina (sp?) wanted to play simon says
so she said
simon says STAND UP
then evryone dao her cos all too lazy to move
LOL
epic..

then we ended up playing
"qing ni gen wo zhe yang zuo"
LOL
and valerie INSISTED on playing it in english
so it became
"come and follow me"
LOL

then we sang songs, etc
quite cool
and today was meaningful ^_^

THEN... I DID THE ULTIMATE POKE TO SHOE
and she got pwned.
YESH! =DDDD
and rina had SWEETS :OOOOOOO
took a marshmellow
MARSHMELLOWS, NACHOS, AND GREEN TEA SHALL RULE THE WORLD
someday.
:X

den went to take bus 12
sigh so cold
i thought i was gonna turn into liquid nitrogen T.T
and get sent to science labs :O
for EXPERIMENTS
NOOOOOO.

mmmmmmmmmm
sigh really so cold
I HOPE I DONT FALL SICKKKKKKKK
T_T
OR ELSE I'LL BE SHOE SHAN NUMBER 2
LOL

heh....
anw i think i shud
add this
birthday thingy
to my blog
then HORRR
if i got enough frens
I CAN LIKE EVERY SINGLE DAY GOT ONE PERSON'S BDAY
:O
SO COOL RIGHT?!!!!!
*ambitious*
HEHE LOL
so I THINK now i noe at least 20 peeps bday
I HOPE
+ my own
LOL
xD

kaykay.. shall go do it now!
(now means later )

♥ elope with me ,




Site

Welcome to _____@bs.com ت
I would love some taqs b4 ue leave
Haters and/or spammers please press alt+F4,
Identity

upload a photo of yourself here !
[YOUR BIG NAME] ت

____ is my biq dayye
I study in this shit school called ____
I'm____ qoin ____
add on more as you like ! Mood - ???
Contact me!

msn: _____@_____.com
friendster: add me :D

Fervor

your loves here :D boyfriend !
qirlfriends !

Abhor

your hates here D: cockcroach!
Unheard Voices

spammers shal nort b entertained .

tagboard code here ! cbox
recommended :D

Audio

: myflashfetish
recommended :D


Escape Hatch

Click fer links !
th-hookups

bitch♥ yoururlhere@bs
bastard♥ yoururlhere@bs
whore♥ yoururlhere@bs
alien♥ yoururlhere@bs
asshole♥ yoururlhere@bs
idiot♥ yoururlhere@bs
retard♥ yoururlhere@bs



Recognition

designer:-YLIME !
basecode:sealedwith-spit♥